It's Fall and what's better than some protein and pumpkin waffles to kick off the holiday season.
Pumpkin spice is nice, but this recipe is packed with over 20 grams of grass-fed protein to kickstart your day and fuel you up.
Even better...this recipe is blender friendly and takes no more than 5 minutes of prep work.
So prep that waffle griddle, get out the blender, and enjoy these Fall waffles.
- 1 scoop ATH Cinnamon Cereal Build
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 1/4 cup Milk*
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your waffle iron to medium heat.
1. Add wet ingredients to your blender and blend on high for 30 seconds.
2. Add dry ingredients to your blender and pulse until all ingredients are combined.
3. Use a non-stick spray of your choice to lightly coat the surfaces of your waffle maker.
5. Depending on your waffle maker, pour about a 1/2 to 3/4 cup of batter onto the heated iron.
6. Cook for about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per waffle.
**Oat Milk can be substituted with your milk of choice.
Take it traditional with salted butter and syrup or get fancy with walnuts, pecans, and pumpkin seeds.
If you love Fall and breakfast, check out our protein cinnamon rolls here!
Add it to your Fall line up and you'll be the fan favorite!