ATH is looking for top tier candidates who live our lifestyle and want to represent our brand. Due to the overwhelming number of emails we receive, we can not guarantee a response for incomplete applications. Thank you for taking the time to look inside ATH.
Customer Experience Manager
We're looking for a qualified Customer Experience Manager. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in customer experience, we'd like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate thinks in optimizing systems, has exceptional oral and written communication skills, has a passion for physical fitness and nutrition, and is experienced delivering an exceptional customer experience. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and understand the customer journey.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all customer experience issues.
1. We conduct reference checks and require passing a typing test of 50 WPM or higher.
- Assist and manage customer service channels.
- Respond back to customer service tickets: email and text in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on product feedback and online reviews, both onsite and offsite.
- Train and manage customer experience team members.
- Work with production and marketing to enhance the customer experience.
This is for a full-time position in which we offer competitive pay and full medical & dental benefits. We pay to certify you as a Nutrition Coach through the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
ATH, 449 Cooke St., Honolulu, Hawaii, 96813.
Please email us your resume along with previous work experiences and 2-3 references. Use the subject line Job Application and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.