Strawberry & Cacao Protein Granola Recipe
TRY THIS PLANT BASED HIGH PROTEIN GRANOLA RECIPE!
A healthy and protein packed granola recipe that puts store bought granola to shame!
Starting your day off with this homemade plant based protein granola gives you carbohydrates and protein to kick start your day.
Quick, easy, and nutrient dense this guilt free recipe gives you the sweet and crunchy goodness, we all look for in granola.
Add to your favorite smoothies and acai bowls, yogurt, or take it plain!
- 2 cups Quick Rolled Oats
- ⅓ cup Almond Butter
- ½ scoop ATH Plant Protein
- 4 Tbsp Unsweetened Applesauce
- ¼ Tbsp Cacao Powder
- ½ cup Freeze Dried Strawberries*
- ¼ cup Banana Chips*
- 1 Tbsp Cacao Nibs
- ⅛ tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Toss oats, almond butter, applesauce, plant protein, cacao powder, and salt together in a bowl and mix until it starts to clump up.
- Place mixture in an even layer on a parchment paper lined sheet tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir, then bake for another 8-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool at room temperature.
- Toss granola in a bowl with the remaining ingredients and combine.
- Store in airtight containers or enjoy immediately!
*Use your favorite freeze dried fruits for different mixes and options.
Serving size: ½ cup
Fat: 4.1 g
Carbs: 34.8 g
Protein: 10.7 g
Nothing better than some old school s'mores to bring on the nostalgia.
Treat yourself to this childhood favorite...now with added protein!