Plant Protein S'mores Bars
FUDGY BROWNIE S'MORES BARS
You'll never go back to those 'regular' s'mores again!
Bring the campfire memories indoors with these Plant Protein S'mores Bars!
We all loved s'mores as kids. The perfect ending to summer nights and camping trips. Huddled around the fire toasting marshmallows on any stick you could find and sandwiching that gooey sweetness between two graham crackers and a piece of chocolate.
Now, we've brought you that same goodness with a healthy twist and some added protein.
Using a banana base, you can make these bad boys as fudgy as you please and when it comes to the marshmallows...broil them till your heart's desire.
- 2 heaping scoops ATH Plant Protein
- 1 1/2 cup Mashed Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 7 Graham Crackers
- 2 cups Marshmallows
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mash 3-4 ripe bananas depending on size.
- Transfer 1 1/2 cups of the mashed banana to a large mixing bowl.
- Add Plant Protein, peanut butter, cocoa powder, and baking soda to the mashed bananas.
- Mix until all ingredients are combined well.
- Fold chocolate chunks into the brownie mixture.
- Place graham crackers on a small baking sheet to form a crust.
- Transfer brownie mixture to graham cracker crust and spread a thin layer evenly to cover the crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. (Brownies will be fudgy)
- Spread marshmallows evenly on top of the baked brownies.
- Broil on high for 3-5 minutes until marshmallows have a toasted golden brown crust.
- Let the s'mores bars cool for 10-15 minutes.
- After cooling, cut s'mores bars to size and transfer to a serving plate.
*Recipe makes 16 bars.
Per Bar: 140 Calories | 5.6g Fat | 18g Carbohydrates | 6g Protein