PEANUT BUTTER CUP SMOOTHIE
Nothing beats peanut butter and chocolate right?
Nothing beats peanut butter, chocolate, and some added protein!
If you're a Reese's addict...
"you're gonna love this peanut butter cup smoothie" - mustache Vanessa.
Watch the vid, get your ingredients, and spice up your protein shake game.
- 1 scoop ATH Plant Protein Coffee
- 1 cup Oat Milk
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk (Full-Fat)
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter Powder
- 1/4 cup Cacao Nibs
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
You know the drill...
Throw it all in your blender.
Blend on high for 60 seconds.
...and voila, you got yourself a Reeses knock off in smoothie form.
919 Calories | 45g Fat | 81g Carbohydrates | 49g Protein
If you're in a caloric surplus, we made this smoothie for you!
If you're in a deficit, you're gonna need to modify the recipe.
You can cut calories by...
- Using water instead of oat milk.
- Opting for light coconut milk or getting rid of it all together.
- Cutting the peanut butter powder and cacao nibs by half.