Fruity Pebbles Collagen Donuts
FRUITY, DELICIOUS, AND PACKED WITH COLLAGEN
Yabba Dabba DONUT!
We took Fred's beloved fruity pebbles and the classic protein donut to create a fruity, protein packed masterpiece.
(One bite and you'll agree!)
Give this easy recipe a shot and upgrade your soggy cereal bowl for these collagen packed donuts!
*Donut Tip - Get yourself a silicone donut mold and save yourself the headache.
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes
- 1/4 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 3 scoops ATH Collagen
- 1/4 cup Fruity Pebbles Dust*
- 1/4 cup Siggi's Triple Cream Raspberry yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 Large egg
- 1/4 cup Siggi's Triple Cream Raspberry Yogurt
- 1/8 cup Whipped Cream Cheese Light
- 1/8 cup Fruity Pebbles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add 1 cup of Fruity Pebbles cereal to your food processor and grind down till a fine "dust".
- *Use 1/4 cup of the dust for the donut batter and set the rest aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients into a medium mixing bowl and mix evenly.
- Add water, egg, and yogurt to your dry mixture and mix until combined.
- Grease donut pan with cooking spray of your choice.
- Using a spoon, scoop donut batter spread evenly into your donut pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Let rest before frosting.
- Combine yogurt, whipped cream cheese, and half of your Fruity Pebble cereal dust into a small mixing bowl.
- Spread frosting evenly on donuts.
- Sprinkle remaining cereal dust to the tops of frosted donuts or if you'd like more crunch, dip your frosted donut into a bowl of Fruity Pebbles as a topping.
93 Calories | 4g Fat | 7g Carbohydrates | 7g Protein
*Recipe makes 9-12 donuts.