ATH BLUEBERRY DREAM SMOOTHIE BOWL
Did you know that adding blueberries to your diet can help reduce muscle soreness and fatigue after those gruesome training sessions?
A 2012 study showed that participants who supplemented with blueberry smoothies before and after exercise had an accelerated rate of muscle recovery due to the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that blueberries contain.
Lucky for you, this smoothie bowl is packed with blueberries and a whopping 27g of plant based protein!
It's time to spice up your smoothie game with this Blueberry Dream Smoothie Bowl!
- 1 scoop ATH Plant Protein Cocoa
- 1 cup Oat Milk (sugar-free)
- 1 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Frozen Banana (small)
- 1 Handful Spinach (frozen)
- 1 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp. Shelled Hemp Seeds
- 2 Frozen Coconut Milk Cubes
- Pre-freeze coconut milk in ice trays.
- Add milk, chia seeds, hemp seeds, and spinach to your blender. Blend on high for 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients to your blender. Blend on high for 1 minute.
- Transfer smoothie to a shallow bowl.
- Add toppings of your choice. Fresh fruit, nuts, hemp hearts, chia seeds...whatever you heart desires.
Per Bowl: 445 Calories | 13g Fat | 56g Carbohydrates | 27g Protein