PLANT BASED PROATS FOR THE WIN
Power through your mornings with this protein packed overnight oats!
We know mornings can get crazy and there's nothing worse than running out of time to prepare your morning coffee and breakfast.
Lucky for you... this breakfast can be prepped the night before. Just add everything to your bowl or cup and let it sit in the fridge till morning.
Not only is it simple and loaded with protein, oats are one of the healthiest grains out there. A great source of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants this quick fix will you fill you up and start your day off on the right foot.
- 1 Heaping Scoop ATH Plant Protein
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Oat Milk (sugar-free)
- Optional Toppings: 100% Cacao Powder, Fresh Fruit, Nuts, Hemp Seeds, Chia Seeds, etc.
- Add rolled oats to a small bowl, cup, or mason jar.
- In a blender, blend oat milk and Plant Protein.
- Add blended protein to you dry oats.
- Mix all ingredients together and place in fridge overnight.
- Before adding your toppings. Give oats one last stir to combine all ingredients.
340 Calories | 8g Fat | 42g Carbohydrates | 23g Protein