STRAWBERRY CREAM PROTEIN SMOOTHIE BOWL
Level-up your POST workout routine with the creamiest, dreamiest strawberry smoothie bowl you'll ever make.
Our POST Birthday Cake gives you a balanced serving of electrolytes, vitamins, and amino acids to rebuild and refuel your muscles after those grueling training sessions.
Not only will the carbs and protein in this bowl refuel your muscle glycogen levels, added strawberries loaded with polyphenols can help to reduce muscle pain and inflammation.
We knocked it outta the park with this recipe and once it hits your lips we know you'll agree. Add your favorite toppings for a post workout meal or drink it as a smoothie for those of you on the go.
- 1 Heaping Scoop ATH POST Birthday Cake
- 1/2 Frozen Banana
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup Low-Fat Oat Milk (*or milk of choice)
- 2 Frozen Unsweetened Coconut Milk Ice Cubes (Full Fat)
- Add milk, frozen banana, and frozen strawberries to your blender. Blend on high for 1 minute.
- Next, add 1 heaping scoop of ATH POST Birthday Cake and coconut milk ice cubes to the mixture. Blend again on high for 1 minute.
- Transfer smoothie mixture to a shallow bowl and top with fresh fruit, granola, and a variety of toppings of your choice.
477 Calories | 14g Fat | 71g Carbohydrates | 15g Protein