Veggies, Pineapple, and Mango Smoothie Bowl
VEGGIES SMOOTHIE BOWL
You're gonna love it!
Up your smoothie game, with this thicc veggies smoothie bowl.
Frozen pineapple and mango thicken her right up, while a touch of coconut milk takes you to tropical paradise.
Refreshing and healthy as f*ck, get your ingredients , throw it in a blender, and feel healthier after the first bite.
Or share it, it makes a lot.
- 1-2 scoops ATH Veggies
- 1 cup Oat Milk
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk (full fat)
- 1 cup Frozen Pineapple
- 1 cup Frozen Mango
- Handful of Spinach
- Fresh Fruit
...whatever your heart desires.
Just don't go crazy on the granola, or you'll add too many calories and defeat the whole purpose.
- Wash and prepare fresh fruit, then set aside.
- Add frozen fruit, spinach, milks, and 1-2 scoops of Veggies.
- Pulse on high for 30 seconds.
- Blend on high for 60 seconds.
- Pour smoothie mixture into a large bowl.
- Add toppings of choice and enjoy!
Single serving = 380 Calories | 16g Fat | 62g Carbohydrates | 6g Protein
Sharing serving = 190 Calories | 8g Fat | 31g Carbohydrates | 3g Protein
...and packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and adaptogens to get your mind right.
Give it a shot! You won't regret it!