- 2 Heaping scoops ATH Cinnamon Cereal Build
- 1 1/2 cup Flour*
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar**
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Salt
- Assorted Nuts (optional topping)
- 5 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Preheat 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mash bananas and set aside for later.
- Beat two large eggs and set aside.
1. In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine Cinnamon Cereal build, flour, brown sugar, salt, and baking soda.
2. Add beaten eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract to your dry ingredient mixture. Combine well.
3. Fold mashed bananas into your mixture.
4. Grease your bread loaf pans with avocado non-stick spray. (Any non-stick spray works fine)
5. Separate your bread mixture into two loaf pans.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
*Flour can be substituted for whole wheat flour or oat flour. This recipe will not work with coconut or almond flour.
**Substitute accordingly with your choice of sweetener (honey, maple syrup, agave, or stevia)