POST WORKOUT BIRTHDAY CAKE PROTEIN WAFFLES
We kept you early birds in mind when making these POST Birthday Cake waffles.
Easy, fast, and made with ingredients you probably have in your kitchen pantry!
Shake up your POST workout routine and enjoy these protein packed waffles after a tough workout!
- 1 scoop POST Birthday Cake
- 1/2 cup Protein Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup Oat Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- Pre-heat waffle griddle.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients until mixed well.
- Add oat milk and coconut oil to the dry ingredient mix.
- Combine all ingredients until the batter is nice and thick.
- Add batter to waffle griddle and cook for 2-3 minutes depending on your waffle maker.
*Optional: Top off with fresh fruit, butter, and syrup.
*Recipe makes 3 waffles.
Per waffle 170 Calories | 5.6g Fat | 21g Carbohydrates | 9g Protein