Collagen Peanut Butter Cups
HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS PACKED WITH COLLAGEN
Homemade is always better! Especially when it comes to these simple 3-ingredient peanut butter cups with 30g of Collagen in each batch!
Whether you're a dark, milk, or white chocolate lover, these peanut butter cups will satisfy your cravings with every bite!
Adding collagen to the peanut butter leaves it nice and fluffy. While coupling it with silky chocolate...you get the perfect duo that can't be beat.
Make these collagen peanut butter cups and indulge in the dark side.
- 3 scoops ATH Collagen
- 2 cups Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- Place mini muffin liners in your mini muffin pan. (You will need 18 liners.)
- In a small pot, melt 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Add a thin layer of melted chocolate into each liner. Set aside.
- Add peanut butter to a small mixing bowl and microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Add 3 heaping scoops of ATH Collagen to the melted peanut butter and mix well.
- Place roughly 1 teaspoon of the collagen and peanut butter mixture on top of the melted chocolate.
- Using your small pot, melt the remaining chocolate chips.
- Add the second layer of melted chocolate on top of each peanut butter layer.
- Let chocolate harden in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Keep chilled before serving.
*Per Collagen PB Cup
170 Calories | 11g Fat | 17g Carbohydrates | 6g Protein
If you've got a health conscious sweet tooth, these collagen gummies are for you!
Made with simple ingredients these collagen gummies come with a side of 100% Grass-Fed Collagen to support healthy joint functions, a healthy gut, and to keep your skin looking healthy and strong.
Get the recipe here.