FLOURLESS COLLAGEN AND PROTEIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Nothing better than some warm protein chocolate chip cookies without the guilt. Whip up these Collagen and Build cookies for a quick and easy treat!
Each cookie is packed with protein and made from simple, whole ingredients.
Because let's be real...no one wants to make an extra grocery run just for some fancy ingredients that you'll probably never use again...
So gather up what you got, mix it up, and throw it in the oven for a healthy twist on a classic favorite.
- 2 scoops ATH Cinnamon Cereal BUILD
- 3 scoops ATH Collagen
- 1 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 3/4 cup Rolled Oats
- 2/3 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp. Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2/3 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine wet ingredients until a smooth batter is formed.
- Add dry ingredients to your large mixing bowl and fold in until all ingredients are blended well.
- Use a cookie scooper or just a simple spoon and fork to place cookie dough roughly 2 inches apart on your baking sheet. (Either grease your baking sheet with grass-fed butter or use parchment paper for an easy clean-up.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Recipe makes 20 cookies.
Per Cookie: 200 Calories | 11g Fat | 18g Carbohydrates | 10g Protein