Recognized as an essential mineral for humans almost 40 years ago, Zinc has been shown to promote a strong immune system, boost testosterone metabolism, play a key role in eye and reproductive health, and fight free radicals.
Although Zinc naturally occurs in a variety of both plant and animal foods, getting enough through your diet can be difficult. Supplementing with Zinc is the only way to reap all its immune-boosting benefits.
Supports Healthy Immune Function
Zinc is an essential micronutrient that is vital for the development and function of immune cells.
Essential means that our bodies are not able to produce, in this case Zinc. It must be consumed through diet or supplements.
- Supports Immune Functions
- Decreases oxidative stress and inflammation
- Accelerates wound healing by promoting collagen synthesis
- Promotes healthy skin and eyes
- Boosts testosterone metabolism
Zinc has been proven to be the most effective 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal.
Yes. Zinc has also been proven to be most effective on an empty stomach. If you find yourself experiencing slight nausea, you can take your Zinc with a meal.
- JSJason S.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingZINC: ChelatedRated 5 starsATH Zinc
All natural. Clean. Pure. Aloha health.Was this helpful?
- RJRonnie J.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingZINC: ChelatedRated 5 starsIts good!
Good Zinc that digests well and i don't get that weird zinc sickness feeling. I take 15mg in the morning and 15 at night. Works!Was this helpful?
- WPWai P.9 months agoReviewingZINCRated 5 starsImmunity boost
Providing the best in health boost!!Was this helpful?AATH2 months agoThanks for the feedback, Wai!
- JHJake H.2 years agoReviewingZINC: ChelatedRated 5 starsNo digestion problems
Good supplement, price isn’t overly expensive either for 120 capsules. Definitely add it to your daily routine I can tell it makes a difference, get right! Keep it up ATH.Was this helpful?AATH2 months agoStoked!
- JSJohn S.2 years agoReviewingZINC: ChelatedRated 5 stars5 Stars
Love the product, as usual with any ATH products. It will become of regular staple of my supplements. No bad taste, easy to take, and I feel the difference. Plain and simple a great supp to use if your an everyday warrior.Was this helpful?AATH2 years agoStoked John!