Cinnamon Cereal Protein Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream*
- 1 cup Oat Milk**
- 3-4 scoops Cinnamon Cereal Build
- 3/4 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pre-freeze ice cream maker canister according to your manual.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine heavy whipping cream, oat milk, Cinnamon Cereal Build, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk ingredients vigorously until completely combined and there are no clumps remaining. (Wanna make it easier? Throw it all in your blender.)
- Retrieve pre-frozen canister and set up ice cream maker.
- Turn on ice cream maker to churn and slowly add ingredients.
- Churn ice cream for approximately 15-25 minutes depending on your machine type.
- Best eaten immediately.
Top it all off with crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, chocolate chips, sprinkles, etc.
*Heavy Whipping Cream can be omitted from the recipe. Substitute with your choice of milk.
**Oat Milk can be substituted for your choice of milk.
If you do not have an ice cream maker, pour all ingredients into you blender, blend, and transfer to a freezable container.